A guide to our Services
The Chapel - Service times, music etc...
- Our funeral services are held every 45 minutes. This allows plenty of time to be seated for the service.
- An extended service can be provided for an additional fee.
- The funeral service can be as personal or unique as you wish.
- The chapel can be personalised for any religion or belief.
- Our uniformed chapel attendant will be available at each service.
- The chapel is warm, welcoming and decorated with fresh flowers.
- We have seating for around 100 mourners plus ample standing room inside.
- The service can be relayed outside via speakers for large attendances.
- We have a modern computerised music system that can provide almost any music choice that is requested.
- Flowers can be donated for use in the chapel after the funeral.
- Floral tributes will remain displayed in the Flower Terrace for a minimum of 2 days.
- We have a tribute system which allows photo and video tributes that can be played on our two monitors during the service.
SEE PERSONALISING YOUR FUNERAL PAGE FOR MORE INFORMATION.
Our chapel and offices are always open to visitors who would like to inspect the premises before a service. It is always advisable to ring in advance to ensure the chapel is free for you to look around.